Free shipping on orders over $150.
The Fatboy SL 26 wheelset is based around a 90mm wide alloy rim. But don't call them "fat," because these wheels feature aggressive, weight-saving cutouts at the rim to take the edge off of the climbs. Furthering performance, we've included sealed cartridge bearings and butted spokes, making this wheelset ready to conquer any terrain, no matter the elements.
- Single-wall alloy rims are 90mm-wide and have been mated with aggressive weight cut-outs and a hookless bead design to create a lightweight, fast-rolling wheel.
- Alloy front hub body with two sealed cartridge bearings and oversized 24mm end caps guarantee reliable performanceand.
- Alloy rear hub body includes four sealed cartridge bearings for reliable, all-weather performance, as well as a lightweight alloy cassette body to keep the overall weight down.
- Rear hub is convertible in order to be compatible with SRAM's XD driver for 1x11 drivetrains (SBC part # S141000002).
- Lightweight butted spokes are strong and hold their tension through rough riding.
- Lightweight alloy nipples hold spoke tension securely and resist rust for added durability.